The 2019 SGIM meeting app is now available for download!
The new SGIM19 App puts all the information attendees need (such as personalized schedules, speaker and attendee lists, maps and handouts) at their fingertips. The app has many helpful features that will assist attendees onsite across multiple devices. All meeting attendees will receive an email invitation link to access the meeting app.
Meeting app features
- Browse schedules, speakers and event details
- Manage your personal schedule and take notes on your courses
- Locate Poster Numbers
- Access real-time event updates and information
- Download handouts
- Connect with fellow attendees, speakers and career fair exhibitors
- Follow the meeting hashtag on social media feeds; even tweet from the app!
Download and install
All meeting registrants will receive an email invitation to access the app. Or you may search for SGIM in your device's app store. Login with your SGIM registration email.
Access the Desktop SGIM19 App
You may also visit the browser version at https://sgim19.zerista.com
to plan your schedule on the web and download the mobile app to take the entire Meeting Program with you on the go. SGIM19 App
Visit the Mobile App Help Desk during SGIM19
Need help with the SGIM19 App? Visit the Mobile App Help Desk during the meeting at Registration desk at the Washington Hilton.