How do I register for the meeting?
You can register for the meeting by visiting the Annual Meeting website. Be sure to pre-register for specific sessions.
March 12, 2020: Early Registration Deadline
April 30, 2020: Standard Registration Deadline
May 9, 2020: Late Registration Deadline
May 6-9, 2020: 2020 SGIM Annual Meeting
What does the cost of my registration include?
You will receive a name badge, and program when you arrive on site. Your name badge gives you access to attend all the plenary sessions, concurrent sessions, and interest group meetings.
Included with Registration
- SGIM20 Mobile App: Access content before, during and after the meeting. Read about 200+ educational sessions and plan your itinerary. Download session handouts and connect with colleagues on the SGIM18 Mobile App.
- SGIM20 Online Conference Library: Learning doesn’t end in Denver! Missed a session at SGIM20? Attendees will be able to access over 30 authorized, recorded conference sessions from SGIM20.
- Maintenance of Certification (MOC) Points: Earn up to 16.5 MOC points.
- Continuing Medical Education (CME) Credits: Earn up to 16.5 AMA PRA Category 1 credits™.
- Thursday and Friday: Continental breakfast, morning beverage break and box lunch
- Saturday: Seated breakfast
Do I need to register if I’m presenting or only attending one day?
There is no one-day registration. SGIM requires everyone, both those presenting and those not presenting, to register and pay the registration fees set by the SGIM Council. The SGIM Annual Meeting is put on without commercial funding. This is in keeping with the expressed wishes of our membership.
Can I cancel my registration?
Yes. All cancellation requests must be made in writing to SGIM and received by April 6, 2020. Any refunds, based on the refund schedule below, will be issued following the Annual Meeting by June 30, 2020. SGIM is not responsible for cancellations not received. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your registration order number.
Cancellation Refund Schedule
March 10, 2020: Last day for full registration fee refund, less $75 cancellation fee.
March 11–April 6, 2020: Fifty percent registration fee refund.
After April 6, 2020: No refunds will be issued.
Are there any meals included with my registration?
SGIM provides the following meals:
- Thursday and Friday: continental breakfast, lunch and afternoon beverage break
- Saturday: seated breakfast
Meal tickets for non-registered friends or family may be purchased from the registration desk.
Special Meal Requests are only available to those who requested them during pre-registration. Those registering on-site do not have the option of special meal requests.