The 2018 SGIM Awards & Grants nomination/application period is now open. Members may nominate themselves or colleagues who have made significant contributions to the profession over the past year.
Submission Deadline: Monday, November 6, 2017
Preparing early is key to a successful SGIM18 submission. Take this opportunity to review the key dates, category selections and theme-related topic suggestions for each area
1. Login and customize your profile and privacy preferences.
2. Adjust your subscription settings.
3. Download the GIM Connect mobile app.
4. Start a conversation - post a message
5. Start networking - go to the Directory and Find a Member to connect with.