Standard Room: Reserve online here. (Wednesday through Saturday only)
One night's room and tax deposit is required to confirm a reservation. If you will have more than 2 people in the room (not including children under 12) an additional $20 per person fee will be charged.
Check in is 4pm, check out is 11am. Early departure (leaving a day(s)) before the initial scheduled reservation end) will incur a charge of 1 night stay plus tax. Late check outs are available for a fee based on availability.
Taxes & Fees
- 12.75% (includes the Aurora Lodging tax (8%), Colorado State tax (2.9%), Adams County tax (0.75%), Cultural District tax (0.10%), RTD Commuter Rail tax (1.0%))
- $2.00 Destination Marketing Fee per room night. This fee subject to applicable taxes.
- 5% of the room rate per room night (Public Improvements Fee or “PIF”). The PIF funds public and private infrastructure and facilities improvements and amenities benefiting the Gaylord Rockies Resort and Convention Center. The PIF is not a government tax; it is a privately imposed fee and is subject to applicable state and local taxes.
- Resort Fee of $23 (discounted for the meeting) includes:
- Resort-wide internet access
- Use of scheduled shuttle service to/from 61st & Pena commuter rail stop
- Complimentary use of hotel bicycles
- Complimentary use of the basketball & tennis courts
- Daily fitness class offerings
- Access to Arapahoe Springs Water Park
- Daily $10 Dry-Cleaning Credit
- Two bottles of purified water
Alternative Hotel Options
Check In: 4pm, Check Out: 11am
Parking: Self Park is $29 + tax daily and Valet is $39 + tax daily.
Internet is included in the room rate.
Cribs are available free of charge. Depending on the type of bedding in the room, a roll-away may be available for an additional fee.
Pet Policy: Only service animals are allowed in the hotel. This does not include emotional support animals. Pets are not allowed.
This is a smoke-free resort.