2016 ACLGIM Winter Summit - December 4- 6
"Maximizing your Role as a Leader in GIM"
Register Now! We hope you'll join us at the 2016 ACLGIM Winter Summit, December 4 - 6at The Driskill in beautiful downtown Austin, Texas! The theme of this year's ACLGIM Winter Summit is "Maximizing your Role as a Leader in GIM".
Our ACLGIM and SGIM community members have many inspiring and informative stories to share, including examples of our success in areas such as:
- Strategic planning for academic leadership
- Skills and challenges across the leadership continuum
- Maintaining the educational mission under increased pressure for clinical dollar
- Hospital medicine integration and collaboration
- Value based payment for care
- MACRA and more!
The Summit promises to be inspiring, interactive, and to offer practical skills and strategies you can bring home to your institution. Click here to see this year's incredible lineup of speakers and register today! (http://www.sgim.org/aclgim-meetings/summit)
Contact Jillian Gann at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.