Share slides, handouts, links, photos, or videos from your presentation. Follow these easy instructions to add slides and collateral to your session in the SGIM App Website.
- Go to the SGIM App Website: https://sgim19.zerista.com/
- Login (*)
- Click on Agenda
- Search for and select your session
- Click 'Collateral'
- Choose a title for the collateral
- Select one of the following options:
- Documents - File must be one of the following extensions (csv, .text, .txt, .pdf, .doc, .docx, .ppt, .pps, .pptx, .ppsx, .png, .binary, .octet, .sqlite, .xls)
- Photos - Will show a thumbnail of your picture. File must be one of the following extensions (.png, .jpeg, .jpg, .gif)
- Youtube - Must be a Youtube URL
- Videos - Must be a direct link to an HTML5 video. A website containing an HTML5 video or embedded video URLs will not work
- Links - Any website. Use this if you have a website with a video on it, or an embedded video URL
- Audio - Must be a direct link to an MP3 file. If you have a website with an audio file on it, this will not work. Use Links instead.
- Flickr - Must be a Flickr URL
- Sonic Foundry - Must be a SonicFoundry URL.
- Enter required information
- Click Add
From this screen you can also edit or remove the collateral.