Wednesday, March 13, 2023: Early Bird Registration Ends
February 22, 2023: Presenter RSVP Response Deadline
March 31, 2023: Poster Rescheduling Request Deadline
March 31, 2023: Author/Presenter Change Request Deadline
Only Presenting Authors are required to RSVP.
PRESENTING AUTHORS ONLY – RSVP and confirm your participation/attendance by the designated RSVP deadline.
Need to Reschedule your Poster? POSTER PRESENTERS ONLY:
Please accept your invitation in ScholarOne and follow the steps listed below.
- Accept the invitation to present in ScholarOne.
- Submit a poster rescheduling request via the SurveyMonkey Form https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/8K3QC3H
This is the ONLY way to make a poster reschedule request.
- Requests will be accommodated as space allows and are not guaranteed to be granted.
- Poster session reassignment notifications will be sent after March 7, and no later than March 18.
Unable to attend but have a replacement speaker?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your Control ID and name and email of the new presenter. A new invitation will be sent to the new presenting author within 48 business hours of receiving the request.
Unable to attend and can’t find a replacement speaker?
If you cannot present in this appointed schedule, or know you cannot attend the meeting, please immediately decline your invitation to present in ScholarOne.
Do I need to be registered for the meeting in order to present?
YES. ALL persons attending the Annual Meeting, including presenting authors and co-authors, are required to register and pay registration fees.
Is there a one-day registration option?
There is no one-day presenter registration option.
How can I save money registering?
Register by March 1 to get Early Bird savings!
How can I view a receipt or a proof of my submission?
- After logging into ScholarOne, Click on Submission menu on the top left-hand corner of the screen.
- Click on the drop-down menu to the left of the submission and select View Receipt or View Abstract
- A new window will open and you can save or print a receipt for the submission. Please enable pop-up windows.
How can I view a copy of my acceptance notification?
- After logging in, click on the Messages drop-down menu next to your name at the top right-hand corner of the screen.
- Select View Email next to the email message you choose to view.
A new window will open and display the email message. Please enable pop-up windows.
How do I add a faculty member or new co-author?
- Make sure the new faculty member has an SGIM Annual Meeting-related ScholarOne account and have completed the required disclosure statement.
- Contact email@example.com with:
- Control ID number
- Submission title
- New author's name and email address
Poster Presentation FAQ
Where can I have my poster printed?
We offer an optional printing service, allowing you to pick up your poster on-site before your session. There is a minimum 48 hour lead time to have them ready for your session. Click Here to place your poster order.
How can I best design my poster?
Go here for poster design templates.
Click here to download additional poster tips and tricks.
How do I request a poster session assignment rescheduling request?
POSTER RESCHEDULING REQUEST
If I have more than one poster accepted during the same poster session, will my posters be scheduled adjacent?
For poster presenters with more than one poster sessioned for presentation during one poster session, the Program Committee will schedule your posters adjacent to each other. Poster presenters will receive their poster number within the Annual Meeting App once it launches.
Oral Presentation FAQ
How can I best prepare my presentation?
Click the link for slide design and other helpful tips. LEARN MORE
Workshop Sample Agenda & Best Practices?
Sample Agenda Best Practices for Developing a Workshop
When do I need to submit my presentation slides?
Speaker Ready Room
Bring your presentation file(s) on a flash/thumb drive to the Speaker Ready Room the day before your presentation and no later than 3 hours before your scheduled presentation time. The Speaker Ready Room will be located on the Lobby Level in the Europe 1 Room.
What time should I arrive to my presentation?
Plenary Presenters: Please arrive at your designated room at least 30 minutes prior to the start of your session (not your presentation time).
Oral Presenters: Please arrive at your designated room at least 15 minutes prior to the start of your session (not your presentation time).
Standard AV Equipment and Room Setup
A computer, projector/screen, laser pointer, and one flip chart with a marker (for workshop and Interest Group rooms) will be available for your use during the session. Wi-Fi access is available for both presenters and attendees during the meeting. Visit the Speaker Ready Room located at Europe 1, Lobby Level to upload your presentations at least 3 hours ahead of your presentation. An AV technician will be present to load your presentation files onto the laptop provided.
- Plenary sessions: up to 1000 attendees
- Clinical Updates: up to 500 attendees
- Special Symposium: up to 300 attendees
- Workshops: up to 30-100 attendees
- Oral presentation sessions: up to 50-110 attendees
- Interest Groups: up to 30-120 attendees
- Poster sessions: up to 400 attendees
Note: Final session location assignment is subject to change, based on session pre-registration. Final session locations are available in the Annual Meeting App.