Learn robust process improvement techniques and how the practice of medicine can be systematically examined and improved through practice redesign.
Washington Hilton | Washington, DC | April 19, 2017
SGIM has partnered with National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) to fund a training award to support the development of expertise in substance abuse disorders (SUD) through completion of a Mentored experience and project focused on dissemination of SUD ...
1. Login and customize your profile and privacy preferences.
2. Adjust your subscription settings.
3. Download the GIM Connect mobile app.
4. Start a conversation - post a message
5. Start networking - go to the Directory and Find a Member to connect with.